ACE 250 Graphic Target ID
with 6.5x9 Inch PROformance Searchcoil
ACE 250 SPORTS PACK
Add these great items over the Standard 250 (Save over $50 if Purchased separt)
- 9" x 12" PROformance™ Searchcoil
- ACE Environmental Cover Up
- Garrett TreasureSound™ Headphones
- Garrett All Purpose Backpack
- How to Find Lost Treasure Field Guide -
3" x 5" pocket size book
Who said you can’t build an affordable metal detector that has all of the exciting technology you love?
Announcing the All NEW, features-loaded, Ace 250 metal detector. With 40 years of engineering prowess behind it and a head-turning sporty, outdoor design, this machine was made to perform for the 21st Century treasure hunter. But don’t be fooled, this detector doesn’t win first in class on looks alone! It’s as new on the inside as it is on the outside.
Loaded with full-range notch discrimination, pinpoint feature, graphic target ID and Touch-n-Go technology, the Garrett Ace 250 is the finest metal detector in its class. It also comes with a graphic target ID cursor with 12 element GTA notch discrimination of greater accuracy, Coin Depth Mode, Tone ID, 8 Sensitivity Settings, 5 pre-set hunting modes and of course that most advanced LCD graphic screen for quick and easy visual target ID.
The Ace 250 is the most desirable machine of its kind on the market. And its brawny, rugged good looks even inspired us to design the Ace Series accessory line. From bags, caps, hunting aprons, digging tools and visors to earphones, you can be the treasure hunting Ace you were destined to become!
Of course you’d never expect a detector with this price tag to offer so much greatness. Just one more reason, you need the Ace 250. So hold on tight. The Ace 250 will take you on the treasure hunting adventure of your life!
• Graphic Target ID Cursor (12 Segments)
• Discrimination: Accept/Reject Notch
• Electronic Pinpoint
• Sensitivity, Depth Adjustment (8 Settings)
• Coin Depth Indicator
• Headphone Jack
• Interchangeable Ace Series Searchcoils
• Large LCD Display
• Microprocessor Controlled
• Push Button Controls
• Clear Speaker Tone
• Tone ID (3 Levels)
• Touch-n-Go Operation
• Full Range, Multi Notch Discrimination Modes
• Mode, 5 Distinct Discrimination Patterns
• The Ace 250 comes with the ALL-NEW, Rhino Tough 6.5x9" PROformance interchangeable Searchcoil
• All Metal
• Length: 42" to 51" Adjustable
• Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.2 kgs)
• Frequency: 7.2 kHz
• 4-AA battery operation (batteries included)
• 2 Year Warranty