Garrett AT Max All Terrain Metal Detector w/ Built-in Z-Lynk Technology & MS-3 Headphones
Garrett AT MAX is our most versatile and advanced all-terrain VLF metal detector. With increased detection depth, built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and many other improvements, AT MAX helps treasure hunters push their limits to the MAX!
- MS-3 Wireless Headphones
- NEW AT Max Cap *
- 8.5x11" DD Coil Cover *
- Garrett ManufacturerWarranty Card
- AT Max Owner's Manual
- Charles Garret 1932-2015 Commemorative Token Coin
*Included for free - limited time only!
MAX features equal MAX performance:
- Built-in Z-Lynk Wireless Technology Cut the cord! Integrated circuitry transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed! Auto pairing. No cables, and no interference from other wireless devices.
- New Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones included The speed of Z-Lynk Wireless Technology, and high-fidelity audio . . . with no cords attached!
- Maximum Detection Depth Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provides AT Max with significant depth increase.
- True All Metal Mode Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
- Backlight: Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations.
- Optimized Frequency The AT Max 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides excellent detection on a wide range of targetsincluding silver coins, gold jewelry, and brass relics.
- High Resolution Ground Balance Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground.
- Automatic Ground Balance Window Garrett Exclusive feature will simultaneously ground balance to a range of values to help overcome localized ground variations. By reducing subtle ground responses, the Automatic Ground Balance Window smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets.
- Larger Display Numbers: Digital Target ID number, Iron Discrim number, etc.
- More Controls All easily accessible with a single finger as you search