Special version designed for use with NautilusTM detectors or any two-channel audio equipment that presents different signals to each ear.
Now you can have superb Gray Ghost sound with the most technical of detectors. Each channel has its own separate limiter and the volume is still controlled by one easy to reach knob. A switch allows you to select between separate or mixed output.
- Single rotary volume control for both channels. Use this as your "Master Volume."
- Switch selects between one channel in each ear or a mixed signal in both ears.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special 1/4", 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, stay-soft, non-hardening cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband... no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special built-in signal limiting circuitry on each channel to protect hearing from high volume hits... no batteries!
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Frequency response: 200 - 3200 Hz... only what your detector uses.
- Sensitivity: 72 dB @ 1kHz min.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.