Sun Ray Detector Electronics is proud to announce our new Invader™ series of aftermarket accessories for Garrett metal detectors! The new Sun Ray Invader YF-1 Target Probe has been developed to satisfy the pinpointing and retrieval needs of Garrett ACE, GTP & GTAX series users. We have received many requests for in-line target probes by Garrett brand users for some time due to the popularity of our quality in-line probes for Minelab, White's and Fisher metal detectors. Now Garrett owners can enjoy the same benefits a quality Sun Ray in-line probe has to offer! Here are some of the features of the YF-1:
· Fully compatible with the Garrett ACE 150 & 250 models and with the flip of a switch is compatible with the GTP 1350 and selected GTAX models specifically the GTAX 550, 750 & 1250. (NOTE: Early GTAX models including the GTAX 350, 400, 500 & 1000 are not compatible due to a different "center pin" connector used.! The YF-1 is precision built to ensure peak performance.
· Accurate "bulls eye" pinpointing on coin size targets up to 3" + deep depending on detector used, settings, ground and moisture conditions!
· New compact, Light weight, waterproof/submersible 6" X 1" diameter probe mounts on top of upper shaft or along arm rest rod depending on model) for easy access. YF-1 probe and cable weigh approx. 5 oz. YF-1 switch box, connectors, cable and two probe clips, etc. weigh approx. 5oz. - 10 oz total!
· While the YF-1 probe is waterproof, the switch box is water resistant and must not be submersed. (We use the same connectors as Garrett.)
· Installation requires no tools or modifications to the detector.
· The YF-1 incorporates all of the same functions as the stock coil including visual and audible target ID along with identical pinpoint functions (depending on model)! (On the GTP the YF-1 profiling function accuracy may be off and depth reading will be off due to the probe's diameter, which is normal.)
· High quality custom made, durable probe and connector cable used for precision performance. Probe incorporates a very flexible heavy duty custom 30" straight cable with strain relief for "tangle free" operation.
· Quality high performance toggle switch used for peak performance! (Minimum 100,000 mechanical life operation-as described in manufacturer's specs)
· "Mode" switch (see lower left photo) shuts off coil as it turns on probe and vise versa. Coil and probe are never on at the same time.
· New "Detector Selection Switch" (see lower right photo) allows you to switch between ACE series models and GTP/GTAX series models for proper Target ID and operation!
· YF-1 switch box is conveniently mounted on detector pole attachment in a neutral position (for both right and left hand users) and to prevent toggles from being accidentally switched or bumped by user or damaged by tree limbs, brush, etc. if switch box is brushed or hit during detecting.
· No external buzzers, vibrators or lights are needed as all target responses are heard clearly through your detector headphones!
· No extra batteries required as the YF-1 utilizes the detectors power source.
· Complete installation & operation instructions included.
FULL 12 MONTH WARRANTY!!
(Shipping Wt. 2 lb)
No more Empty holes! No more scratched or damaged targets!
Experience a Sun Ray in-line probe on your detector and you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!!
Order Yours Today!!!